The Design and Verification Tools (DVT) Eclipse IDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for the e language, SystemVerilog, Verilog, Verilog-AMS and VHDL. It is similar to well-known programming tools like Visual Studio®, NetBeans®, and IntelliJ®.
- Ensures higher quality development.
- Simplifies debugging and legacy code maintenance.
- Allows easy navigation through complex code.
- Accelerates language and methodology learning.
- Increases productivity and reduces time to market.
- Speeds up code writing.